We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our award winning team as a Project Manager at our Manchester offices. You’ll have the opportunity to work on and contribute to a broad range of digital projects for our clients & agency partners, from campaign driven work to digital transformation.
Take charge of project delivery, ensuring that projects are delivered on spec, on budget and to the highest possible standards.
You will require an acute attention to detail, combined with an ability to plan and schedule resource requirements across a diverse mix of digital activity, working closely with clients, developing rigorous project plans and ensuring all project requirements are mapped out. All whilst working closely with clients and other departments.
The main objective of the role is to support and assist the delivery of client projects (apps, games, films, animations).
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of projects right through from brief to the eventual launch.
- Plan team requirements, project time-lines and budgets and ensure projects are delivered within on time and on budget.
- Measuring project success and reporting on budget/costs.
- Monitoring and motivating the team assigned to each project.
- Providing general support and assistance to all of the internal team.
- Inputting to proposals and creative responses to briefs, and taking part in idea sessions and testing.
- Supporting the design / developer and testing teams.
Essential Skills, qualities and experience
- Will have experience in a similar role.
- Be able to demonstrable professional development with a recognised project management qualification or equal experience (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP, Agile certification).
- A proven portfolio of managing and delivering digital projects in a variety of platforms.
- Development capability is not a requirement of this role, but an understanding of these technologies and their various applications is.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales.
- Commercially focused with budgetary responsibility for pricing and P&L against projects.
- Able to influence and challenge constructively.
- Able to motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be confident in a client facing role and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be passionate and creative with a real desire to grow both the company and your own career.
- Must have a sense of humour to be able to cope with some of the awful jokes coming from the animation team.
- An understanding of interactive development, including platform capabilities, UX and QA.
- Experience of using creative software, e.g. Creative Cloud.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays).
- An extra day’s paid holiday for each year of employment (up to 36 days).
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Generous work place pension scheme.
- Company benefits scheme – including high street discounts/cinema tickets offers, mobile phone/device insurance.
- Social events.
No recruitment agencies.