Trunk are looking for a creative technologist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to work within an exciting team, producing a wide range of digital experiences. From casual games and mobile apps, to AR interactions and social campaigns.
Working alongside a team of award winning designers, developers & film makers you will help to bring creative ideas to life and have the joy of watching your work not only get played around the world, but also be recognised and rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
- (Desirable) Phaser, TypeScript, Angular, Unity 3D, C# .NET.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical input throughout the full software development lifecycle – designing, coding, testing and deployment.
- Ability to produce accurate time estimations, and identify complexities within a project.
- Working effectively in a team and be capable of clearly conveying technical points to clients or non-technical staff.
- Enabling stakeholders’ feedback to be digested and appropriately addressed with consideration for budget/time constraints.
Essential Skills, qualities and experience
- 3+ years of commercial experience, preferably within an agency environment.
- Experience developing both gameplay and user interfaces.
- Good mathematics and trigonometry knowledge.
- Strong sense of design for gameplay or usability and a good user experience.
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Have integrated applications with 3rd party APIs or platform SDKs (e.g. Facebook).
- Good understanding of source control methodology, ideally GitSCM.
- Previous experience developing Augmented Reality applications (Vuforia, ARCore or ARkit).
- Experience distributing to both iOS and Android mobile platforms, with consideration for performance.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems.
- An understanding of interactive development, including platform capabilities, UX and QA.
- Familiar with design software, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator or Blender.
- 31 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- An extra day’s paid holiday for each year of employment (up to 36 days).
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Generous work place pension scheme.
- Company benefits scheme – including high street discounts/cinema tickets offers, mobile phone/device insurance.
- Social events.
No recruitment agencies.